Writing Prompts – Creative Copy Challenge # 400Posted: September 7, 2015 | |
This is a writing prompt. Bet you can’t do it! Take the 10 random words below and crush writer’s block by creating a cohesive, creative short story! And remember: after (if) you finish entering your submission into the comment field, highlight your words and click the bold button to make them stand out and help you determine if you forgot any words. (If you’ve missed previous writing prompts, we BET YOU CAN’T do those, either.) NOTE: Our bolding plugin is gone, so you’ll have to put<b> before and </b> after each of your challenge words if you want them to stand out, but NOT REQUIRED THOUGH.
- Plew – a beaver skin
- Rumpot – a habitual or heavy drinker
- Saucier – a sauce chef
- Struthious – having to do with or resembling an ostrich
- Tsantsa – a human head shrunk as a war trophy by the Jivaro people of Ecuador
- Ulu – a short-handled knife with a broad crescent-shaped blade, used by Inuit women.
- Uniped – a person or animal with only one foot or leg
- Wittol – a man who knows of and tolerates his wife’s infidelity.
- Ylem – (in a big bang theory) the primordial matter of the universe.