Writing Prompts — Creative Copy Challenge # 477Posted: February 28, 2017 | |
This is a writing prompt. Bet you can’t do it! Take the 10 random words below and crush writer’s block by creating a cohesive, creative short story! And remember: after (if) you finish entering your submission into the comment field, highlight your words and click the bold button to make them stand out and help you determine if you forgot any words. (If you’ve missed previous writing prompts, we BET YOU CAN’T do those, either.) NOTE: Our bolding plugin is gone, so you’ll have to put before and after each of your challenge words if you want them to stand out, but NOT REQUIRED THOUGH! Or, as cleverly done by a CCC-er you can CAPITALIZE the challenge words in your piece.
I am beginning to invite others to be the author of a week’s list of words, that means you too! All you have to do is email me at TheHandMaiden_Kathleen@hotmail.com
- Agonic line — An imaginary line of the surface of the earth at which the declination of the magnetic field of the earth is zero.
- Acolous — Limbless.
- Acopic — Curing or relieving fatigue.
- Abulomania — Pathological indecisiveness
- Antejentacular — Before breakfast
- Barracan — Fine silk cloth
- Chilgoza — Edible pine seeds